Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


The Raconteurs -The sequel

Well i am excited for once again (relooping). Its a fact that Jack White from White stripes has a new band . They are labelled as The Raconteurs . Please ( i beg u ) check them . They are gooD. Also they are being promoted with the colors of my favourite SPECTRUM.Their two promos came into my mailbox last night . Please seek them on the web. I AM F EXCITED and the weekend is here .......
Watch the Raconteurs' music video for "Steady, As She Goes" here .
 Posted by Picasa

4 Responses to “The Raconteurs -The sequel”

  1. # Blogger Kassandra

    F GOOD INDEED!!!
    Thanks as always for keeping us in the 'loop'. I used to be arts editor for my university newspaper, and I sure do miss getting those promos... and the free concert tickets... and the interviews... these days i'm too busy to even keep track of what's going on.  

  2. # Blogger ThinkaGeek

    heheeh Thnks i am glad you enjoyed that. Well check the band the next months and you will not be disapointed. Kassa , come on its music ... everyone has got time for music. My ipod is on fire...  

  3. # Blogger Kassandra

    I hate my ipod. It was a present, or I would never have got it. I can't believe I'm saying that, being a huge mac/user and fan, but it's just not customizable enough. So I don't use it that much.  

  4. # Blogger ThinkaGeek

    Even linux i have boot from my ipod video .....anyway . i love it . its my portable pal kassa :)  

Post a Comment

Search



XML