Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


I Was Wondering.....

We are moving almost to the end of Oct. Things here are actually quite boring. When we finished the project the support took the monitoring and we are just there to develop some new objects that the client wants ( CYTA ).
Anyway, the latest days i feel like i dont wanna work. I was thinking that i dont want to get over the age of 35 and still writing code.
I want to develop an artefact real , live ,minimal and functional. Yesterday , some friends here from VF gathered at the smoking area and discussed about new ideas projects in our minds and etc. I am sure that you all know that i love graphics and music .I would like to develop a more interactive multimedia application where it could be used as a "bridge" between users and a system platform. This is the main idea ..... Anyway its just an idea .... we will c :)

0 Responses to “I Was Wondering.....”

Post a Comment

Search



XML