Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Charlie and The Chocolate factory

Hello ! Goodmorning and have a nice week .

I have been to the cinema this weekend to C Tim Burton's New Movie project . This movie was one of the best movies i have seen the last 6 months . This guy is a psycho and the movies that he mades are cool.

Oompa-Loompas were my favourite characters . These guys are great.I also loved the music and the dancing acts . I will try to download the O.S.T as soon as possible . I will suggest all you go and check the movie . I really like Burton's movies . The places regarding the factory were constructed in real envoironments.Computer graphics were used only for very specifci reasons. Many of my friends say that i act like a child sometimes . Yes boys , I act like a child , I think like a child and YES I program like a child . Fantasy needed :)

0 Responses to “Charlie and The Chocolate factory”

Post a Comment

Search



XML