Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Sickness is coming close 2 me (Sick Geek )

I really feel ill these days and NO , i am not eating as my mother said on the phone any chicken .

Actually to tell you the truth that started from last Monday when the weather was turned more into winter nightmare. i really dont know which clothes are appropriate to go for work.When i wear T-shirts i feel cold when i wear anything warmer i feel the heat coming into my body .
Anyway , Sorry that i could not update my blog frequently but from next week i have some new goodies for you . I trace a new web site regarding AscII Code. You will be able to tranform any pictures that you like into AsCII code. If you remember any Tshirt of mine then you will understand what ASCII is .

Sick GeeK

0 Responses to “Sickness is coming close 2 me (Sick Geek )”

Post a Comment

Search



XML