Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Stereotypes @ Eric Myer Web site

Stereotypes will always excist @ our life. Eric Myer a photographer has a really nice cool tool @ his website. I think i have already post a message regarding this guy. I really spent quite a lot of time on each character. Anyway check the site and please let me know what is your fav character.
I have a lot of emails saying to me about spelling mistakes. i reallllly would like you to forgive me since i was born to a village as kostis said "You will always be living there ...even if your house is @ Monaco" . heheh

1 Responses to “Stereotypes @ Eric Myer Web site”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This was a nice one. I also liked the dontclick.it a lot and through it I found the www.thefwa.com  

Post a Comment

Search



XML