Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Travelling to Rhodes.

Hello!Things change.... AS u all know i planned to travel to Kriti for the Weekend but my father told me that has free(almost) flight ticket to Rhodes.I also got a day off for Thursday so, I am Travelling to Rhodes this Wed... be prepared. I will try to have my dig camera in order to post some pictures from Rhodes. Just to say a big sorry to Kostis , Stk , Zo-oula , kai my Rinio but you know parents and how they act sometimes.Anyway, I will try to rest @ Rhodes and C some friends.I will try to get drunk ....... I will keep my blog updated from Rhodes.

1 Responses to “Travelling to Rhodes.”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Getting drunk should not be hard at all Taso. Just try not to get too drunk.  

Post a Comment

Search



XML