Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Try to ....

Hello!! The weekend is here. So let me check what i should do this weekend. Firstly i will go to check Matisse at House of Art @ 21:30 . Aris is going to sing there with the band so i will try to check them .
Today saturday and sunday @ Gazarte there will be digital animations and videos from all over europe @ 18:00-23:00. I will try to be there in order to check some videos. I am actually interested more into graphics and more to moving graphics. I wish i could c some good projects there.
I will also try to check the Electrograph festival . Sounds and movement from different developers underground @ Polis underground car park (Patission&Alexandras avenue ) . i will also try to go for shopping tomorrow morning......cya

0 Responses to “Try to ....”

Post a Comment

Search



XML