Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Virtual Summertime ....

Hello outside its snowing .I am at work......It was really difficult to get up from my bed this morning . When i got up from my bed i saw that even In Koukaki its F snowing. I put my favourite jacket on ... and Broooooooommmmmmmmm. I really fancy walking when it snows. Actually it was quite dangerous walking but ok ...My department is empty. Everyone here , are trying to work ... i actually feel bored to do so ...
Anyway try to keep calm and enjoy the snow. I will try to post a picture from my home @ koukaki . For now check my Virtual summer through the picture Published. Its a picture from LIPSUS this summer ..... summer summer time

1 Responses to “Virtual Summertime ....”

  1. # Blogger mirelen

    well, nice idea, it's nice to have a summer always in your heart.
    poetic, ha!  

Post a Comment

Search



XML