Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Nude Art

I was taking a closer look @ Net regarding nude art this morning .This url was one of my favourites regarding new technologies and multimedia presentation of nudity.There are several projects involved my favourite was the Adam's spy cam and Reynald Drouhin Mise à nu.
For Artistic geeks this is the best url came up into my mailbox this month. Enjoy it

4 Responses to “Nude Art”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice links man...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I think this is a beautiful Piece. It shows the true beauty of a woman, Flaws and Prefections! Spectacular Art!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Grow up people  

  4. # Anonymous trendart

    This is something one of my lifedrawing teachers used to do to get students used to the idea odea of "nakednes" [btw, 40+ years ago]  

Post a Comment

Search



XML